Steven Harrell is the founder of Tiny House Listings, where an average of 10 tiny homes are bought and sold each day.
Listen to this episode
In this conversation, Steven shares what trends he sees in the tiny house market, tips on how to get a great deal as a buyer, and what exciting projects are coming next.
In This Episode:
- What's the story behind founding TinyHouseListings.com?
- How does TinyHouseListings.com work?
- Does it cost money to buy a house through TinyHouseListings.com?
- Do tiny houses appreciate or depreciate in value?
- Why has the average price of a tiny house gone up over the years?
- Tips for writing a great listing that sells quickly.
- How to find a great deal on a used tiny house?
- How long does it take for the average tiny house to sell?
- How to ensure that a used tiny house is built in a high quality way?
Links and Resources:
- Tiny House Blog – Kent Griswold
- Relaxshacks – Derek ‘Deek' Diedricksen
- Tiny House Design – Michael Janzen
- @tinyhouselistings – Instagram
- TinyHouseListings – Youtube
Steven has been involved with the tiny house movement for nearly a decade and is the founder of Tiny House Listings, the world’s most-visited tiny house resource.