Have you ever considered a tiny house on the water?
My guest today is Chris DiCroce and together with his wife, Chris went from never having lived on a sailboat to nearly 6 years on the water. Tiny houses and Sailboats share a lot of DNA when it comes to use of space and lifestyle, so Chris is here to help us learn about the sailing lifestyle and how to choose between a tiny house on the ground and a tiny house on the water.
- What was Chris’s inspiration to sell everything and live on a boat?
- What’s it like living on a sailboat with your partner?
- How do you let go of your most precious possessions?
- What does it cost to live on a sailboat?
- How do you decide how much time to spend at a marina vs. cruising?
- What are some resources that Chris offers to help you downsize?
- How to choose between a boat and a tiny house?
- Does living on a boat actually save you money?
Links and Resources:
Chris DiCroce is an Amazon bestselling author, online educator, and sailor. After six years of living tiny in a sailboat, he, his wife, and dog are continuing their minimalist lifestyle while traveling through Mexico.