For about $4,000 in materials, you can build a 1000 square foot home with 4″ thick walls, including the foundation slab, walls, arches, doorways, windows, and window frames.
Think it's impossible? Think again: Welcome to building with AirCrete.
Listen to this episode
In This Episode:
- What is AirCrete?
- What is the process for making AirCrete?
- What can you do with AirCrete?
- Why does aircrew make this easier?
- What is the cost of an AirCrete structure?
- Does it work in snow and cold temperatures?
- Can you make pizza ovens from AirCrete?
- How to heat an AirCrete home?
- Other applications for AirCrete?
- Where can people learn how to do it? Where can you learn AirCrete if you can’t go to a workshop?
- Applications that it doesn’t work for?
- What is the cost to build a basic dome home?
Links and Resources:
- Aircrete Student Manual
- Steve’s Dome Home
- Alosha’s Video Course
- The Beginners Guide to Constructing the Universe
- Rebar and the Alvord Lake Bridge (99% Invisible Podcast)
Guest Website and Social:
More AirCrete Dome Photos:
All photos and cover image by Steve Areen