I've been holding onto this post for a while now. It has no pictures. Some may see it as kind of a downer. I choose to see it as a new possibility. In short, I'm going to move.

It seems I've read two posts like this in the last couple of days– People deciding to move on from their tiny houses due to run-ins with building codes.

Now I recognize that Jonathan's situation is very unique in many ways– And I do not plan to buy land particularly for this reason. If I run into trouble with a local zoning ordinance, I can always move.

I was also quite relieved to hear that he does plan to come back for his tiny house if he does decide to stay out west.