MJ Boyle is here to talk about how to get sponsors to help you get materials for free for your tiny house. MJ has built several tiny houses this way and it has saved her a LOT of cash. She really has the process dialed in! In this interview MJ shares how she does it and how you can get started finding sponsored materials for your build.
Listen to this episode
In This Episode:
- Transforming My Tiny Wine Wagon- it was harder than it sounds
- The way MJ is able to leverage her income to invest in her business
- How to gain sponsorships for your build
- What do the sponsors gain in this relationship?
- Is there still opportunity for people to gain sponsors, or is the market saturated?
- A walk-through of MJ's process
- MJ's new teardrop rental business
Links and Resources:
- My Tiny Wine Wagon
- Book through Airbnb
- Your Message Here by Andrew Odom
- MJ's first THLP interview
- Street of Dreams
MJ Boyle is a proud and outgoing creator and hostess, published author, accomplished speaker, patented inventor, popular blogger, craigslist stalker, enthusiastic Glamper, the Hostess of the Tiny House Podcast; as well a passionate tiny house designer, builder, occupant, and advocate.
The pancake shack when MJ bought it
What it looks like now
This is the shower door – there IS a curtain for privacy
This is a chandelier made of wine glasses!