Miranda Aisling is returning to the Tiny House Lifestyle Podcast to update us on the upcoming Big Mass Tiny House Festival, and her plans to turn an unused public building in Beverly, Massachusetts into a community art hotel. Plus, what to do when you realize that there are mice living inside your tiny house walls 🐭
Listen to this episode
In This Episode:
- What’s the most challenging thing about living tiny?
- Mice in your tiny house?
- What’s new in the tiny house movement?
- Living tiny in Massachusetts
- How the Big Mass Tiny House Festival is starting conversations with zoning officials
- The 5th annual Big Mass Tiny House Festival: How has it changed and who will be there?
- Who should go to the Big Mass Tiny House Festival?
- Miranda’s Community Art Tiny House Hotel
Links and Resources:
- 5th Annual Big Massachusetts Tiny House Festival
- Tiny House Fest Vermont
Miranda Aisling (ash-lean) is an artist, entrepreneur, and community organizer. She built her home, Aubergine, as a public art project from June 2015-July 2016. She is founder of Miranda’s Hearth and the organizer of the Annual BIG Massachusetts Tiny House Festival, now in its fifth year.