Today's episode is all about how to build a tiny house that's safe for your body and for the environment.
Listen to this episode
In This Episode:
- What makes a house healthy?
- What are VOC’s and why should you care?
- Is spray foam considered healthy?
- What are the safety considerations needed while working with ‘healthy’ materials?
- What is the R-Value of Sheep’s Wool Insulation?
- Are sheet goods like plywood and OSB healthy?
- Why Isabelle advocates for vapor-open wall systems?
- How to deal with thermal bridging from your trailer?
- Tips for skirting your trailer in the winter
- Recommendations for healthy finishes like paints and stains
- What can people do to their houses after the fact to make it more healthy?
- What are some considerations for kitchen ventilation?