Is a tiny house big enough for a girl and her pet mini pig? [Click to tweet]
But, if you ever get to see Tiny Hell on Wheels, the real star of the show is Crusher the Mini Pig, Hilarie’s pet/life companion that she adopted soon after finishing her house. Stick around to find out what it’s like to live with a mini pig in a tiny house!
In This Episode:
- Why it took Hilarie 3 years to build her tiny and what you can learn from her experience
- What’s it like living with a mini pig in a tiny house?
- Hear the various stories of mischief that Crusher has gotten into
- Ethan finally gets to ask a tiny house dweller “Where does your pig poop”
- The huge benefits and truthful drawbacks of life on the road in a tiny house (Hilarie has put over 16,000 on her tiny)
- How is the gas mileage in a THOW?
- What happens when your truck breaks down and you call AAA to tow you and your tiny house?
- Why Milennials love tiny houses.