Have you ever felt frustrated that buying a tiny house from a builder costs anywhere from $50,000 and up? Introducing the truly affordable tiny house!
The average tiny house is 24 ft long, 10-11k lbs in weight, and 50-60k in price on average. Andrews goal is go cut that all in half. And so Core Housing Solutions was born. The goal? A truly affordable tiny house on wheels. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the results.
In this conversation, I’ll ask Andrew to share the secrets of how he can possibly afford to build and sell a tiny house on wheels for $28,000 and what lessons YOU can apply to your own tiny house build. Andrew is an inspiring entrepreneur doing a lot of good for the tiny house movement.
In this episode:
- What is it that makes tiny houses on wheels so expensive?
- How is Andrew able to produce a $28,000 tiny house that is ready to move in to?
- What are the benefits of Metal SIPs vs. Wood SIPs?
- Andrew’s tips for building faster
- How to level your tiny house
- Andrew’s tips for how to do wiring in a tiny house
- Trekker Trailers gypsy wagons construction technique
- Andrew shares a business opportunity with the world
Links and Resources:
- Core Housing Solutions
- The Surprising Benefits of Building a SIPs Tiny House with Patrick Sughrue – #017
- Appendix Q
- Trekker Trailers
- Andrew’s TED Talk
- The Shack by William P. Young
- What Papa Told Me by Felice Cohen
- Tiny House Engage